BahrainSide Blog

Author Topic: The best Hair, Beauty and Spa salons in Bahrain - Let's discuss  (Read 20678 times)

March 27, 2013, 02:10:39 AM on

Offline Anna

• View Profile
    • Sahrzad Service for Middle East
Dear ladies and Gentlemen!

Let's discuss the best Hair, Beauty and Spa salons in Bahrain.

I will start:

Best Ladies Salons:

1. Elie & Jean - Hairdressing

Location:       Regency Hotel Manama. Ritz Carlton Hotel Seef District. MovenPick Hotel Muharraq.
Services: Hair Services...Cut, Up Style, Highlight Foil, Restyle Color, Straightening, Blow dry, Perm, Oil Steam. Beauty Services... Bride, Manicure, Henna, Pedicure, Make Up, Eye Brow.

2. La Mode- - Hair & Beauty Salon    

Timings:       Sat - Thur 09.00 - 12.30 / 15.00 - 19.30 / Fri - 10.00 - 18.00
Services: Blow Dry, Hair Cut, Colour, Low Lights, HighLights, Up Style, Relax, Perm, Yuko Straightening, Joico Treatment, Brides (Outdoor Services, Manicure, Pedicure, Waxing (Full), Eye Brows, Make up, Facial.

3. Profile Beauty Salon    

Services: "Established in 1973, the Profile Beauty Salon is one of the first and most renowned salons of Bahrain. Our speciality is facial treatments. Permanent and semi-permanent hair removal. Body treatments. Slimming treatments. Hair treatments. Manicure & pedicure. Make-up."

4.  Beauty Spot

Services: "The Beauty Spot is a full service salon and day spa offering hairstyling, facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, and much more ... In addition to our normal salon services, we also offer in-home services for weddings and other special occasions."

5.  Moods Ladies Beauty Parlour 

6. Bodyline Spa    

7. Pineapple Spa    

Best Mens salons:

1. Cartel Mens Salon    

Location       Crowne Plaza Hotel, Manama
Timings       10.00 - 20.00
Contact       1753 0876 / 36630876
Services: Hair Cut, Shave, Blow Dry, Threading, Hair Color, Face Clean, Hot Oil

2. Elie & Jean - Hairdressing

3. Stephen Grant - Hair Salon    

Services: Precision Cutting, Foil Colouring, Formal Styling, Straightening, Perming, Manicure, Pedicure, Clarins Facial, Waxing, Full Body Massage, Intensive Hot Oil

4.Palms Beauty Salon & Barber Shop

Location       Manama
Contact       1753 1414
Services: Hair Treatment, Coloring, Foil Highlights, Perming, Waxing, make up, Massage, Bleaching, facials, Pedicures, Manicures

5. Health House

Location       Hamad Town & Budaiya
Timings       Men & Women : & Days a Week : 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Contact       +973 17410055/ +973 17693111
Website       www.healthhouse.me 
Services: Massage, Therapy, Facial & Saloon Services
Unblock all sites in Bahrain with Sahrzad. Join Bahrain expat forum.

Bahrain Forum for Expats and Travelers.

May 13, 2013, 06:44:02 PMReply #1 on

Offline Sophee

• View Profile
Thanks for this detailed information! I heard that Bahrain's spas has great facilities and equipment on their spas and salons. Their services are and accommodation is very good. Their staffs are friendly and approachable! Nice management of their salons and saps!

May 13, 2013, 06:53:58 PMReply #2 on

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
Your right there Sophee! But there's one spa that I love most! The
Bellacura Beauty Lounge & Salon, found in Juffair, Manama, Bahrain. They offer all in one services, plus they have high quality products for beauty regimen. Everything is all in their spa. You should try there too! They will cover what you need.

May 16, 2013, 03:37:07 AMReply #3 on

Offline John

• View Profile
Their Male salons has good services too. They will entertain you and they are respectful.. They will provide all your needs. So what can I ask for, its everything there.

Re: The best Hair, Beauty and Spa salons in Bahrain - Let's discuss
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 03:37:07 AM »

May 16, 2013, 04:02:32 AMReply #4 on

Offline Phill

• View Profile
There's a lot of info that I get on this forum. Hope you guys will keep posting about Bahrain so that everyone will be aware what a beautiful country Bahrain is.

May 16, 2013, 04:04:41 AMReply #5 on

Offline NewExpat

• View Profile
Seems their salons are very interesting but I wonder how much their services will cost? Is there anyone that can answer to my question?

May 16, 2013, 04:15:51 AMReply #6 on

Offline Hashee

• View Profile
Their services are a little bit expensive but, its very worth it. You will have no regrets in dealing with their services. You can contact each salon if you want to make a reservation, they are also negotiable in terms of reservation. I hope this helps!

May 25, 2013, 09:43:43 AMReply #7 on

Offline John

• View Profile
There are so many salons to choose in Bahrain. People wants to find a salon which suites their needs and gives excellent service. Here are some salons in Bahrain that are suggested by customers to have excellent services.

*Bahrain Shadow Salon
             Gives the best quality of service at the same time suites your budget. They have the salon services you need from head to toe. They also accept booking services for special occasions.

*Beauty & more
             They provide customers premium-equipped services that cater the needs of the client. They are happy to serve you at their best and bring out the best in you.

* Elie & Jean - Hairdressing
             We focus on the clients services giving them a high quality of service that would satisfy their wants.

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 09:43:43 AM »

May 27, 2013, 07:22:46 AMReply #8 on

Offline Backwood

• View Profile
I think elie & Jean salon is the best salon to choose in Bahrain. They provide a high quality of service that suits your needs, from hair down to your toes. I have read that Jean studied in London to enhance his knowledge and skills in styling. His works catchers the peopleís eyes, they say that it was very elegant to look and prestigiously gorgeous. Meanwhile his business partner and brother Jean already has a passion in art in design, thatís why they both studied and earn fame in the fashion world. People trust their salon because of the quality of service they render to their customers.

May 27, 2013, 07:26:16 AMReply #9 on

Offline Chris

• View Profile
I think profile beauty salon is the most known beauty salon in Bahrain. They give the quality service, which people needs. They give service to the people, for 25 years that is why itís assured that they give the best quality of service to the customers. They give services like permanent and semi permanent hair removal, facial treatment, slimming treatments, hair treatments manicure & pedicure and make up. There salon is located in Osama Bin Zaid Avenue, you can contact them at telephone number 17713155 or visit them at their website at www.profilebeautysalon.com . Visit them now and experience the service of the first renowned salon in Bahrain.

May 27, 2013, 07:28:17 AMReply #10 on

Offline Seahawk

• View Profile
I think the beauty spot salon is the excellent salon to visit in Bahrain. They have all the what you needed they offer hair treatment, hairdressing, facials, make up, manicure, pedicure. They also offer home services for special occasions. You can visit their salon at Hammed Town or contact then thru telephone at 1761-1888 or visit their website at www.beauty-spot.net . Experience the kind of service of a true quality salon that gives excellent service to the people. Making costumers beautiful in the way they want. A service that is appreciated by all and would always want to experience back the beauty spot services.

March 13, 2014, 03:12:29 AMReply #11 on

Offline Anna

• View Profile
I would like to add Lei Garden Skin Care salon.

Lei Garden Skin Care was incorporated in 2010. Itís located in the heart of Bahrain, Adliya. Lei Garden Skin Care is an all in one center that satisfies all that your Face, Body, Mind, and Soul needs! All you need to know in learning to take care of your bodyÖ Itís a path to natural beauty, a state of physical, mental and emotional health. We concentrate on your state of health from the inside and out.

What is a Lei?

Lei is not just flowers strung on a thread. A lei is a tangible representation of culture in which symbols of that tradition are carefully sewn or woven together to create a gift. This gift tells a story of the relationship between the giver and the recipient. Many things can make up a lei. One can string flowers, seeds, shells, or berries into a lei. One can weave vines and leaves into a lei. Once can weave words into a poem or song, which is then a lei. Peace and tranquility is the ultimate expression of a LeiÖ

The theme for our Lei Garden is stories of the Lei. This theme was selected to help us to remember that each lei tells a story. Inspired by the zen culture of living and our local Bahraini tradition of giving, let us walk you through your expected experience with us.

The Walk inÖ

Upon you arrival, we strip you from your shoes to cleanse them and put them on a shoe rack waiting for you. While your shoes are waiting for you, you will receive a complimentary feet wash/scrub and then move to the pool while we rest your feet of where the nibble doctor will give you the natural massage while you end it by drinking the shot of wheat grass. After your complimentary gift and setting the mood to enter the zone of relaxation you will have a consultation session to choose one of our packaged treatments from our diverse menu.

November 06, 2014, 05:50:34 AMReply #12 on

Offline L12A

• View Profile
I agree Beauty Spot Salon in Bahrain ( Hamala) is the best salon in Bahrain however you have the incorrect web address for them.  The correct address is http://www.beautyspotbahrain.com. If you want to see a video on youtube this is from their salon.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p82Ngw-hQ60&list=UUjqSnPpO-C3XO2BhnSurhVA

November 07, 2014, 06:36:32 AMReply #13 on

Offline Anna

• View Profile
Thank you very much for your note, L12A!
 Thanks for correction.

Have you visited others salons in Bahrain? What don't you like them?

December 03, 2016, 02:49:48 AMReply #14 on

Offline Donald87

• View Profile

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2016, 02:49:48 AM »