Author Topic: Help please! how can I watch British TV in Bahrain?  (Read 3125 times)

Offline melaine

• View Profile
Help please! how can I watch British TV in Bahrain?
« on: May 02, 2013, 05:44:08 AM »
while ago a number of expat friends told me about a system they were using to access UK TV on their laptops.... can't remember exactly..and can't contact them anymore. those using it felt it worked really well, but I haven't seen anybody here using it or even mentioning it.....

Perhaps the techies can give us a run down on the pros & cons of it.... preferably in non-techie English?

Cheers!  :)

Offline melaine

• View Profile
Re: Help please! how can I watch British TV in Bahrain?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 06:04:59 AM »
can someone please go through the steps I got to take and any trusted recommendations will be appreciated!

Offline alex7xl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 03:08:16 AM »
You need UK IP address to watch UK TV.
UK VPN service will help you. Try to google by "uk vpn"  ;)

Offline philipD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 03:36:32 AM »
You might want to check ‘uktvaccess’ which is a  service provider who offers legitimate access to UK on demand services like iPlayer from anywhere you have access to an Internet broadband connection. google it and on the website you’ll get all the information step by step for the set up.

I have been using their service for almost half a year now. When I am homesick the occasional catch up with an old fave TV show has always been a nice treat :P Just watch your download allowance!

Offline Anna

• View Profile
    • Sahrzad Service for Middle East
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 06:01:22 AM »
To watch UK TV in Bahrain you need to get UK IP address. You can do this with vpn or proxy service.
Unblock all sites in Bahrain with Sahrzad or VPN Service 2018. Join Bahrain expat forum.