BahrainSide Blog

Author Topic: Wedding in Bahrain  (Read 2033 times)

April 18, 2014, 05:53:34 AM on

Offline Alysia

• View Profile
Hello!
My name is Alysia. I am a new in Bahrain. I and my boyfriend moved here a few month ago. We are going to get married soon. I will really appreciate any information about wedding in Bahrain, such as wedding salons, any wedding help. Thank you.

Bahrain Forum for Expats and Travelers.

Wedding in Bahrain
« on: April 18, 2014, 05:53:34 AM »

April 18, 2014, 07:11:32 AMReply #1 on

Offline Anna

• View Profile
    • Sahrzad Service for Middle East
Hello Alysia!  Welcome to Bahrainside! Congratulations on your future wedding. It is wonderful! I am sure that we can help to to find all necessary info about wedding in Bahrain. Have you already decided when and where you are going to celebrate this happy day? Or you just decided to get married?
Unblock all sites in Bahrain with Sahrzad or VPN Privacy. Join Bahrain expat forum.

April 18, 2014, 07:17:00 AMReply #2 on

Offline Anna

• View Profile
    • Sahrzad Service for Middle East
There is a fantastic Wedding Packages from The Ritz-Carlton

It is expensive but I guess must be great for a big wedding.

WEDDING PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:

-Extensive buffet dinner spread
-One round of chilled juices on arrival, soft drinks during dinner and bottled water available the whole evening
-Arabic red tea and coffee
-Set-up of the venue inclusive of the bride’s choice of chair covers, tablecloth and table napkins (subject to availability)
-Overnight stay for the couple in a Diplomatic Suite with complimentary late check-out of 6pm.
-Light dinner for two persons served on the wedding night
-In-Room Dining breakfast served the following day
-Special welcome amenities in the Suite
-Lunch voucher for four (4) persons in La Med valid for three (3) months (excluding Fridays)
-Savings up to 20 percent on floral arrangements for the reception venue from Ritz Flowers
-Savings up to 20 percent off on wedding cake ordered from The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain Hotel and Spa

We require a minimum of 250 guests for Al Ghazal
We require a minimum of 150 guests for Al Khayma

Set-Menu Wedding package price varies from
BD 35.000, BD 50.000 and BD 65.000 per person

Prices are subject to 15% service charge plus 5% government levy

Additional charges:

-Staff service fee at BD 600 plus 5% government levy; based on minimum 250 guests
-Staff service fee at BD 500 plus 5% government levy; based on minimum 150 guests

Al Ghazal Ballroom and Al Khayma Buffet Package
   (show details)

WEDDING PACKAGE INCLUSIONS;

-Extensive buffet dinner spread
-One round of chilled juices on arrival, soft drinks during dinner and bottled water available the whole evening
-Arabic red tea and coffee
-Set-up of the venue inclusive of the bride’s choice of chair covers, tablecloth and table napkins (subject to availability)
-Overnight stay for the couple in a Diplomatic Suite with complimentary late check-out of 6pm.
-Light dinner for two persons served on the wedding night
-In-Room Dining breakfast served the following day
-Special welcome amenities in the Suite
-Lunch voucher for four (4) persons in La Med valid for three (3) months (excluding Fridays)
-Savings up to 20 percent on floral arrangements for the reception venue from Ritz Flowers
-Savings up to 20 percent off on wedding cake ordered from The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain Hotel and Spa

We require a minimum of 250 guests for Al Ghazal
We require a minimum of 150 guests for Al Khayma

Buffet Wedding package price varies from
BD 35.000, BD 45.000 and BD 55.000 per person

Prices are subject to 15% service charge plus 5% government levy

Additional charges:

-Staff service fee at BD 600 plus 5% government levy; based on minimum 250 guests
-Staff service fee at BD 400 plus 5% government levy; based on minimum 150 guests
Unblock all sites in Bahrain with Sahrzad or VPN Privacy. Join Bahrain expat forum.

Bahrain Forum for Expats and Travelers.

Re: Wedding in Bahrain
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 07:17:00 AM »