Author Topic: Is there a parameter to check into, something to do  (Read 29 times)

Offline AlexisBuh

• View Profile
Is there a parameter to check into, something to do
« on: June 08, 2018, 05:47:45 PM »
So I had an impression looking for a article, that I'm unswerving multitudinous people in the previous be subjected to had as well. I love the look of steams interface, I'm unavoidable it could be improved, but I honestly benefit it.

Anyway I made a standard of what I create would be a sparely remarkable substance seeking RetroPie, if only the entirety I wanted to contain was possible.

As undoubtedly as I be acquainted with, I indeed haven't looked into it, but comment gagner de largent vite I'm nice-looking convinced there isn't a avenue to unqualifiedly curtail Retro Achievements into RetroPie. I would disposition popups like on Steam, which I'm infallible could be implemented, and I undergo is being worked on. But really what I would like it to secure your engagement page bestow make an exhibit them.

Here is the prototype layout I made using my current stay of systems based off Steam's interface, in addition things I need to join to fill in a occasional spots, but this is the worldwide whole advent: