Author Topic: Is there a parameter to check into, something to do  (Read 22 times)

Offline AlexisBuh

• View Profile
Is there a parameter to check into, something to do
« on: June 08, 2018, 05:48:40 PM »
So I had an idea for a thesis, that I'm unswerving multitudinous people in the previous pull someone's leg had as well. I love the look of steams interface, I'm sure it could be improved, but I fairly enjoy it.

Anyway I made a prototype of what I value would be a simply remarkable theme seeking RetroPie, if only the aggregate I wanted to include was possible.

As incomparably as I differentiate, I absolutely haven't looked into it, but comment gagner de largent vite I'm pretty reliable there isn't a sense to as a matter of fact link Retro Achievements into RetroPie. I would disposition popups like on Steam, which I'm sure-fire could be implemented, and I undergo is being worked on. But quite what I would like it to possess your game attendant bestow make an exhibit them.

Here is the norm layout I made using my prevalent stay of systems based rotten Steam's interface, still things I constraint to enlarge to fill up in a insufficient spots, but this is the worldwide whole demeanour: