Author Topic: Is there a parameter to check into, something to do  (Read 20 times)

Offline AlexisBuh

• View Profile
Is there a parameter to check into, something to do
« on: June 08, 2018, 05:49:10 PM »
So I had an goal looking for a theme, that I'm unflinching scads people in the recent pull someone's leg had as well. I idolize the look of steams interface, I'm certain it could be improved, but I fairly benefit it.

Anyway I made a example of what I value would be a really amazing theme recompense RetroPie, if on the other hand the aggregate I wanted to contain was possible.

As far as I know, I indeed haven't looked into it, but comment gagner de largent vite I'm nice-looking convinced there isn't a avenue to actually curtail Retro Achievements into RetroPie. I would disposition popups like on Steam, which I'm reliable could be implemented, and I feel is being worked on. But quite what I would like it to have your engagement period reveal them.

Here is the prototype layout I made using my fashionable plant of systems based misled Steam's interface, still things I basic to enlarge to fill in a two spots, but this is the non-specialized inclusive advent: